1) The Fitbit One competition is open to anyone aged 18 or over, who is a resident of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Ireland or Republic Ireland, excluding employees of Nutracheck or their families and anyone professionally connected with the competition.
2) To enter, you must correctly answer the question about which drink contains the most calories and submit you entry by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Entry closes at midnight on 30th June 2016. Only one entry per person. No responsibility can be accepted for email entries that are not received for any reason, or made after the competition closes.
3) All correct entries will be entered into a prize draw and one winner will be selected at random. The prize is a Fitbit One activity tracker (worth £79.99) plus 3 months Nutracheck Website & App membership (worth £24.99). If the advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. There is no cash alternative. Prize cannot be transferable to another person.
4) The winner will be notified by email by 7th July 2016. The winner’s name will also be announced on the Nutracheck Facebook page and in the Nutracheck community forums. If you are the winner and we cannot contact you or you do not respond within one week of being notified, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another entrant.
5) NutraTech Ltd reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions for this competition at any time without notice. Nutracheck’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Promoter: NutraTech Ltd, 29 Bridgford Road, West Bridgford, Nottingham, NG2 6AU