A delicious 3 course meal for only 760 calories & 34.1g fat per person
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Starter – Asparagus tips wrapped in Parma ham
124 calories & 7g fat per serving
12 asparagus tips
6 slices of Parma ham
1 cal cooking spray
1. Cook the asparagus tips in a pan of boiling water for 2 minutes until tender, then drain well.
2. Once cooked, wrapped two asparagus tips at a time in one slice of Parma ham.
3. Heat a non-stick frying pan and spray with low calorie cooking spray, and fry the asparagus and Parma ham parcels for 1-2 minutes on each side until the ham starts to crisp up a little.
Main – Seared tuna steaks on a bed of roasted vegetables, topped with balsamic glazed tomatoes
443 calories & 16.3g fat per serving
2 x 100g tuna steaks
250g new potatoes, halved
1 x medium courgette
1 x red pepper
1 x yellow pepper
1 x large red onion
2 tbsp olive oil
6 on the vine, cherry tomatoes
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas 6. Chop all of the vegetables, except the tomatoes, into chunky pieces.
2. Scatter all of the chopped vegetables into and ovenproof dish, drizzle with the olive oil, season well, then toss together to coat well.
3. Roast uncovered on the middle shelf of the oven for 30 minutes or until soft and golden.
4. After 15 minutes, add the tomatoes to an ovenproof dish and coat well in balsamic vinegar. Put in the oven to roast with the other vegetables.
5. When the vegetables are 5-10 minutes away from being done, heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a griddle pan.
6. When the oil is hot, cook each tuna steak for up to 2 minutes on each side.
7. Serve the tuna steak on a bed of roasted vegetables topped with the balsamic roasted tomatoes.
Dessert – Mixed berries drizzled in dark chocolate
193 calories & 11g fat per serving
200g fresh mixed berries
50g 70% cocoa dark chocolate
1. Thoroughly rinse your mixed berries, and any large berries chop in half.
2. Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave on a low heat, until smooth and runny.
3. Dip each berry into the melted chocolate until half covered, and lay on a dish.
4. Pop the chocolate dipped berries in the freezer until the chocolate is solid.
Get your veg prepped and roasting first. You can then prepare the rest of the food while this is cooking. Enjoy a tasty starter, main and dessert within 40 minutes.